FNEM, FNAC, the MCINET, the CNDP, the UNICONSO the CMEEN and the Competition Council welcomed the success of the conference RDV e-commerce held in the delegation of the Ministry of Industry, Trade, Investment and the Digital Economy.
In fact, more than 450 people attended the conference and the hearing has taken advantage of its heterogeneity since it was composed of institutional, technology providers, merchants and e-consumers.
The objective of this conference was to illustrate for professional e-commerce operations in progress and future for the sector including the presentation of the new platform “www.e-consommateur.ma” real guarantee of improving consumer confidence and strengthening the competitiveness of e-merchants in an industry characterised by rapid and profound changes.
Several institutional quality speakers took the floor at any role to explain their strategies and approaches to support consumer movement: the Ministry of Industry, Trade, Investment and the Digital Economy, the National Federation Consumer associations in Morocco (FNAC), the National Commission for monitoring the protection of personal data (CNDP), the Casablanca Consumer protection Association (UNICONSO), the Moroccan Centre for Studies on the Digital Economy (CMEEN) and the Competition Council of Morocco.
Speakers at the National Day of e-consumers
The conference was hosted by:
- Mr. Mohammed BENKADDOUR, President of the National Federation of Consumer Associations in Morocco (FNAC).
- Mr. Amine El Serhani Al IDRISSI, President of the National Federation of Moroccan Digital Economy (FNEM).
- Mr. Aniss LAHOUSSINE, Secretary General of the National Control Commission for the protection of personal data (CNDP).
- Mr. Khalid El BOUAYACHI, Chief Instructor of the Competition Council of Morocco.
- Mr. Hassan JELLAL, Delegate of the Ministry of Industry, Trade, Investment and the Digital Economy in Casablanca.
- Mr. Abdellatif EZZATARI, Vice President of FNEM
- Mr. Wadi Madih, President of the Consumer Protection Association in Casablanca (UNICONSO)
- Professor Fouad BENSEGHIR, President of the Moroccan Centre for Studies on the Digital Economy (CMEEN)